This lady took her favorite photo and had it made into this giant picture and used it in place of a head board. There was also a shot of another picture of clothes hanging on a clothes line behind an eating area in a kitchen. Very cool.....
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(51)
-
▼
October
(13)
- Still waiting for the right man.
- One another......
- How important is money to you?
- No title
- I can't budge it.....
- Be strong in the Grace
- Remember the Four B's of transformation
- Don't refuse your calling
- This is such a great idea....
- Making more time....
- FUN FIRST TODAY
- Painted Pine cones
- I'M BACK......sorry I was gone so long.
-
▼
October
(13)
About Me
- P-Dot
- Over the years of yo-yo dieting, Pills, and over eating I have ruined my metabolism. Here is how I am chosing to heal myself.
1 comment:
This is so cool. Sorry have been busy here. Was just making my rounds and saw your comment on snackies page...lol
Take bisquick (sp?) and make the biscuit recipe.
Take the mixture and press it down flat on a cookie sheet.
Slice your plums into quarters and lay them on top of the biscuit mixture on your cookie sheet. Sprinkle with sugar to your taste, as sweet as you'd like it really. Now bake in a 400 oven for about 20 minute or until the edged are just a little bit brown. Kind of like a fruit pizza. You can use other fruits but we love the plums the best. Good luck! sorry it took so long for me to get this to ya.
Post a Comment