Someone sent this picture to me of the painted pine cones and I just had to share. What a great idea this is and look at the contrast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(51)
-
▼
October
(13)
- Still waiting for the right man.
- One another......
- How important is money to you?
- No title
- I can't budge it.....
- Be strong in the Grace
- Remember the Four B's of transformation
- Don't refuse your calling
- This is such a great idea....
- Making more time....
- FUN FIRST TODAY
- Painted Pine cones
- I'M BACK......sorry I was gone so long.
-
▼
October
(13)
About Me
- P-Dot
- Over the years of yo-yo dieting, Pills, and over eating I have ruined my metabolism. Here is how I am chosing to heal myself.
2 comments:
Hi Penni, I love this! What a neat idea. I may have to paint me some and put them on the top of our hutch. I'm needing something there. Glad you are back on the blog!! And I love seeing your picture, but it makes me miss you more. Hugs, Jax
Could this be more fun.....cyber buddies!!!
Those colors of the pine cones are so good together. I just love them. I will be doing some of those too.
Post a Comment